Sunday, January 27, 2013

Question-A-Day Sunday : Jan 21-26

Monday. What are you looking forward to?
A LOT. 
- Thursday, NYC with the girls.
- Girls Weekend in May to Florida! (SO SUPER PUMPED!)
- Vaca with the Coblentz's in North Carolina. (We got a beach house that we're splitting with some friends for $400 a room for a full week. HOLLA.)
- Getting in shape and beach ready with P90. (Fab ordered it last week and it's here - we're starting it this week. Scared and excited.)
- Going back to school. (Looking at schools in Boston now!)

*Monday was also my littlest brother's birthday. The big 1-8. WHAT? When did he get to be 18! Insane. It really does seem like yesterday that he was leaving army men all over the house for us to step on and catching his trashcan & carpet on fire while mom and dad were out of town. Geesh. 

Tuesday. Are you seeking security or adventure?
Definitely security. I think I might always want security over adventure though.

Wednesday. Do you need a break? From what?
If anything, I need a non-break and more stuff to do. We were so busy before we moved to Boston and now we are just not and I am definitely needing something to get me out of the house. It's time to sign up for some volunteering.

Thursday. If you were going to start your own company, what would it be?
Coffee shop. With baked goods. And it'd be sweet to sell refurbished and DIY stuff. & pieces from local artists.

Friday. What makes "you" you?
Oh geesh... I'm terrible at these questions. I think serving and helping others is a huge part of who I am. Planning and taking care of things & people. My mama. She definitely makes me who I am... If you tell yourself you aren't like your parents, you're probably wrong. It's unavoidable. 

Mama & Me.
So tell me, what are some of your answers to this weeks questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment