Thursday, January 21, 2016

My Happy, Organized Grocery List

I HAVE A PROBLEM.

I want to bake ALL. THE. THINGS.

It's not good people. I just want to bake bake bake. But that means eat eat eat. Not so good for the belly. Ugh.

Today I watched an episode of Cupcake Wars and their combinations of flavors were mouth watering. Currently on my radar: vanilla bean cake with a macadamia coconut filling and white chocolate cream cheese frosting.

Rather than baking all. the. things, I'll continue with my resolution to organize my life this year. Well, if I'm being honest, we'll say continue with last years resolution that didn't fully come to pass. One of the things I really wanted to come up with was a meal planning + grocery list printable. I've found plenty of them online but none of them seemed to fit exactly what I needed or wanted.

Meal planning makes my cooking and grocery shopping so much easier and having this new printable makes it even easier and happier. Happier because it's a clean, organized printable that I made! That works for me! Yay, me!

Right now I only plan my dinners during the week and on the weekends I plan one additional meal whether it be a big breakfast or lunch, otherwise we have leftovers or sandwiches for lunch. 

It's organized by my grocery stores aisles. I had it all on one page previously but some categories would overflow and I'd end up passing by aisles and having to backtrack which is just not desirable when you're toting a 1 1/2 year old with you and stopping at two grocery stores. He doesn't really enjoy grocery shopping unless he has a granola bar in hand. So now it's two pages and I print it front and back.
Here are both the lists for you to use if you'd like!

Do you plan for your meals? Have any tips? I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment