Monday, February 16, 2015

resolution set.

I just had to do the math to figure out my age... am I 27 or 28? 28... no, 27... but Fab is 31 so I have to be 28... I'm not 28... I'm 27.

I'm 28. That is the correct answer. Apparently I just forgot an entire year. I think I'm still considered too young to be forgetting my age.

Well, I'm a mama to an 8-month-old come the 21st. This kid is the coolest. He's just started scooching all over the place, from room to room, dusting my floors for me. Thanks, kid. Starting those chores early... he knows mopping is my least favorite.

Here he is showing off his tambourine skills.



I've been wanting to get back into some kind of blogging again. Again? "Again," when you blogged for 0.2 seconds, Kem? YES. ;) I don't have any time that I want to give up to do it super consistently but sharing something here and there would be nice. I have thoughts, ya know? Ok... I cook things and want other people to cook them, too.

It would also give me something to do and work on. I've been trying to be more disciplined... stick to things that I say I'm going to do even if they don't actually HAVE to be done. All will be well in the world if I do not blog but if I say I'm going to do it then I should stick to it. Recently I've been frustrated with my messy house that is also lacking in decor, which makes the mess even worse. I resolved about two weeks ago to clean the kitchen before bed so that I start the day ahead of the game. So far, so good. Obviously there will be times when it doesn't happen and that's ok but those will be the exceptions, not the norm.

I am resolving to post here at least once a week over the next three months.

.... Now do I post this or save it as a draft until I'm REALLY ready to commit?
Posting.
Week 1. Check.



2 comments: